Golfscript, 3 lines with no added characters
"Questions Tags Users Badge"'exception SLSATE[HY000]eymfny incnue while pn chma afte intallin FOSBundl'or "s Unanswered Ask "'Reoccurring error The current idetity(NT THORITYNETWORK SERVICE)oe ot have it cc toC:WINDOWSMicrosoft.NETFrameworv2.0.50727Tempary ASP.NET Files'or "Question""D he 'S' SL stand f standard or strctured?"or
I hit StackOverflow, since it probably had the most (useful) posts. A lot of Qs could be found in jQuery and SQL.
- exception “SQLSTATE[HY000]  Base ‘symfony’ inconnue” while updating schema after installing FOSUserBundle
- Reoccurring error “The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to ‘C:WINDOWSMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727Temporary ASP.NET Files'”
- Does the ‘S’ in SQL stand for “standard” or “structured”?
Uses two strings each line, and takes the first one with
or. I don’t know any proper Golfscript, but I tested it here.
It’s possible to get the necessary quotes in two lines, but you’ll need a language that lets you dump chars.
Python 2, score = 2
print ''' &''(()),..===>>?''HHIMMMMPPaaaaabccdddeeeeeeeeeegggimmmmnnnnnoooooprrrrsstwyy''' and 'questions tags users badges unanswered ask question'.title() or ' $.?IIWaaabbccccccceeefghhhhhhiijjkklllllmmnnnoooprrrstttttttuxyyz'
I couldn’t quite get it in one line, so here’s a fairly straightforward solution in two.
I found the questions on Code Utility by regexing through the 50,000 longest titles:
- How do I get PHP to ignore unescaped ampersands in query string (e.g. ?name=M&M’s doesn’t become array(‘name’ => ‘M’, ‘M’s’ => ”))
- I’m using jquery backstretch and horizontal scrolling. Why does it jump back to the left when I call $.backstretch(‘next’)?
Here’s my best attempt at a one-liner for anyone who’s going for it (feel free to use it):
print "questions tags users badges unanswered ask question".title() or AHHRUaacccceeeeeeeeeffghikkllmnnnooooooorrrrrrrtwwwy
How to guarantee uniqueness of a referrer who clicks on a link in a remote webpage(“Request.UserHostAddress” not working correctly)?
Pyth, 2, 1 line with 1 extra character.
r"questions tags users badges unanswered ask question"tyhgkk) (.?AHHRUaacccceeeeeeeeeeffiiilllmnnnnooooooooprrrrrrrrtttwww
Uses grc’s How to guarantee uniqueness of a referrer who clicks on a link in a remote webpage(“Request.UserHostAddress” not working correctly)?, which unfortunately requires an extra
s to work.