I use this ngx-toastr, demo
- Toast Component Injection without being passed ViewContainerRef
- No use of *ngFor. Fewer dirty checks and higher performance.
- AoT compilation and lazy loading compatible
- Component inheritance for custom toasts
- SystemJS/UMD rollup bundle
- Animations using Angular’s Web Animations API (polyfill needed for
- Output toasts to an optional target directive
Though you are using angular material so its better to use snack-bar of angular material.
If you want to look for other options then you can also use growl of primeng or message of primeng
You can also write custom code for showing this kind of message you want. But in that case you have to control externally a lot of things like position of that message, timing, dismissing etc
So the choice is absolutely yours.
For notifications you can use angular2-notifications.
For toaster you can use angular2-toaster.